Sevan is a technology, design and engineering company. The company is developing, designing and delivering cost effective offshore solutions based on its unique cylindrical hull design. So far there are 11 units built and one under construction. Sevan SSP is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sembcorp Marine (Singapore) with offices in Oslo, Arendal and Bergen.
Curious, creative and up for a challenge?
Sevan has been an innovator within floating offshore structures for 20 years. We are a technology, design and engineering company with focus on our unique cylindrical hull design. We will continue to promote our oil & gas concepts and serve our clients and also move into the green and renewable energy sector with concepts based on our cylindrical hull. We have a strong focus on digital solutions and how to use these in our design and engineering work and to serve the operation of floating units.
We are always looking for the best people to strengthen our three engineering branches.
- Marine analysis
- Key competences: hydrodynamics, mooring analyses, model testing and post-processing of data, development and maintenance of numerical tools supporting our domain knowledge – in particular; mooring integrity services and data/model versioning tools.
- Hull and structure
- Key competences: structural design and analysis, non-linear structural analysis, hull design using 3D tools, stability analysis, general naval architecture.
- Systems, safety & Layout
- Key competences: Rules and regulations applicable for floating installations, marine and utility systems, technical safety, layout and arrangement.
Your personal skills and qualities:
- Have a desire to make a difference
- Systematic, analytical, curious and creative
- Effective communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Flexible with respect to travelling and assignments abroad
- Any level of experience
Norwegian work permit and a place of residence in Norway is a prerequisite.
- Small company environment where you can make a difference
- Multidiscipline and inspiring work environment
- Highly skilled and motivated colleagues
- Participation in development of new concepts
- International projects
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Office location in Oslo, Arendal or Bergen, your choice.
If you fit our description above and have or is acquiring some of our key competences, we would like to hear from you. We may not necessarily have open positions that suits your profile, but we may still want to start a dialogue on potential openings in the future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.